The problem is when you’re a teen and have to live an oppressive life at home, constantly in fear. Dealing with violence, sexual abuse, repression or parents with alcohol/drug problems is not easy. Without support, these kids basically have no choice. Been in the street instead commit a suicide is an option. And for those LGBTQ kids, a path to survive. It’s a reality even bigger, in a conservative culture where parents do not accept their gay children because of its religion beliefs.
- Follow Roda Viva on WordPress.com
- Beats that are inspiring me at work right now
- Three thousand realms in a single moment of life
- Fazer o bem, sem se promover por isso
- Como foi a minha transição da religião para a espiritualidade
- O brasileiro acha chique visitar Paris, Roma, Berlim, mas a Europa é, em essência, tudo o que a classe média odeia